Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

 I'm sitting in my little house, my son has been asleep on the floor for a while now, my peach is in her swing, my husband and I are on the couch watching the last episode on History channel "The Bible". I was blessed all day as we celebrated the Risen Savior - potluck breakfast at church, worshiped with our brothers/sisters in Christ and broke bread with family. The series "The Bible" has put a visual of what living during the events recorded in the Bible would have been like - the miracles, the persecution, Christ dying on the cross for our sins. Any sin, your sin, my sin - in God's eyes there is no weight (murder, stealing, lying). One day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess the He is Lord! You have a choice - Choose HIM!

And  now for a few pictures from the day :)

My littlest 2 sweets (big sister is on vacation)

Our simple centerpiece
Instead of names on the drinks -I put phrases on them
Egg hunt just as the rain was coming in


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails